Monday, October 16, 2017 at 8:00 AM – Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 5:00 PM (WAT)
River place Country Estate, GautengRegister Now
Wellness Peer Mentor is a certified training course for Supervisors, peer educators and employee champions who are willing to play an active role in establishing an Employee Wellness Culture in the Workplace and will l empower them to more effectively provide one-to-one support towards each other to ensure lasting lifestyle change. This training empowers coworkers and supervisors to become partners in lifestyle change in the workplace.
PRICE Excl VAT
|Single Booking||October 16, 2017||R6 600 per person|
|Group Booking less than 5 people||October 16, 2017||R6 400 per person|
|Group Booking 5 or more people||October 16, 2017||R5 280 per person|
- Explain the benefits and purpose of a Wellness lifestyle and workstyle.
- Explain how wellness contributes to the overall vision of the organization.
- Assist in the implementation of the Employee Wellness Program objectives
- Assist peers to clarify wellness goals, exploring related scientific knowledge and tailoring personal goals.
- Be a good wellness role model and assist peers to find good role models.
- Assist peers to eliminate barriers to change and finding the resources needed for success.
- Assist peers to locate supportive environments at work, at home and in the community.
- Assist peers to develop game plans for avoiding high-risk situations and for handling a relapse.
- Reinforce change efforts by helping peers to celebrate all along the way to long-term behavior change.
|Who should enrol?||Supervisors, peer educators and employee champions who are willing to play an active role in establishing an Employee Wellness Culture in the Workplace.|
|Admissions requirements||Prospective delegates should at least be willing to assist peers in their wellness lifestyle goals.|
|Course structure||The format will predominantly consist of lectures with regular workshop opportunities, personal assignments and group discussions. The course will be presented in English.|
|Accreditation||This programme and certification is provided by Wellness Africa (Pty)Ltd. Skills Development levy paid, is claimable at the relevant SETA. Unit standard development in progress with Services SETA.|