Monday, March 26, 2018 at 8:00 AM – Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 5:00 PM (WAT)
River place Country Estate, GautengRegister Now
Wellness Coordinator is a certified training course that will raise the bar on Workplace Wellness program coordination. This three day training blends international best practices into an African based environment. Key skills that Health & Wellness Coordinators will obtain include: conducting wellness culture audits, obtaining & maintaining leadership support and accountability, establishing a cohesive wellness team, developing a 5-year systematic culture change plan, art and science of behaviour change, integration of services and programs, monitoring and celebrating success.
PRICE Excl VAT
|Single Booking||March 26, 2018||R9 900 per person|
|Group Booking less than 5 people||March 26, 2018||R9 700 per person|
|Group Booking 5 or more people||March 26, 2018||R7 920 per person|
After completion of this course, candidates should be able to:
- Explain the benefits of a worksite wellness program
- Understand the role of a worksite wellness coordinator
- Conduct a wellness survey
- Build a business case for wellness
- Obtain & maintain leader support and accountability
- Establish a cohesive wellness team
- Formulate the wellness program operational plan
- Engage in active recruitment of participants
- Conducting regular personal wellness assessments
- Utilize the best practices to facilitate Behavior change
- Build a supportive cultural environment
- Integrate wellness related services & programs
- Monitor & manage wellness data
- Establish a Reward & Recognition System
|Course duration||18 Hours of continues education is planned into 3 days. Training starts at 08:00 and finish at 17:00 each day.
|Who should enrol||Professionals & leaders responsible for the coordinating of Employee Wellness in the Workplace.
|Admission requirements||Prospective delegates should at least have a understanding of wellness in the workplace or have successfully completed the Certified Wellness Leader or Certified Wellness Professional Training.
|Course structure||The format will predominantly consist of lectures with regular workshop opportunities, personal assignments and group discussions. The course will be presented in English.|
|Accreditation||This programme and certification is provided by Wellness Africa (Pty)Ltd. Skills Development levy paid, is claimable at the relevant SETA. The program is registered for 21 CPD points with the Health Professional Council of South Africa (008/B002/2012/00218). Unit standard development in progress with Services SETA.
|Assessments:||In order to be qualified as a Certified Wellness Coordinator issued by Wellness Africa (Pty)Ltd, delegates need to successfully complete and comply with requirements through a written assignment after the training course.|